Experimental supercritical extraction device
Experimental supercritical extraction device, the size of the extraction kettle 100mL, 200mL, 500mL, 1L, 2L, 5L, etc., the volume can be customized according to user demand, and supporting the corresponding separation kettle.
1. The CO2 can be recycled and equipped with extraction kettle pumping and return circuit to ensure that the pressure of the extraction kettle is lowered below 4MPA after the work is finished, so that the discharge of the extraction kettle reaches the minimum.
2. Tthe use of new fluid distribution method to make the fluid distribution uniformity, so that CO2 fluid and dissolved homogeneous contact to speed up dissolution, so that the extraction time greatly shortened, improve production.
3. Adopting new method and new process, the residual gas in the CO2 cylinder can be below 1Kg and the pressure is about 1.5MPA.
4. The temperature control of each kettle has two systems, which can effectively control the temperature.
5. Extraction cylinder, separator, etc. are used fast-opening structure, very easy to open, good sealing. Encountered CO2 not swelling and good repeatability, long time to use without replacing the seal ring.
6. The safety system has double pressure protection, which is not in general supercritical CO2 test device.
7. The extraction cylinder has the pressure control system and the manual control system, the manual and automatic dissolve into one, so that the pressure control accuracy greatly improved, control accuracy up to ±0.5mpa, so that the extraction of the composition of higher purity.